A WRITTEN CONSTITUTION/POLICY DOCUMENT FOR AN INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND. PRE-AMBLE AND POINTS FOR DISCUSSION
In response to several emails I’ve received on this subject, where I’ve been asked if I can list the 20 point draft proposal for my written constitution and policy document, should Scotland achieve Independence, well here’s the points I will be discussing, in no particular order.
It should be remembered that, this proposal is mine, but I’m suggesting it should be yours too, feel free to suggest other ideas to widen the discussion. Anyway, here’s my thoughts on the matter for your delectation:
The Policy ideas
1. A written out Constitution explaining our lawful rights and obligations. Our constitution could be based on the Southern Irish constitution this would be taught to all our citizens in primary school and again as a fourth year subject, where it would serve them through their adult lives, after they’ve left school. Everyone should know their rights. These rights would be indefeasible rights that can’t be taken away from us or diminished by any later law.
Much of the Irish Constitution could be adopted as it stands, with a few alterations and additions to cover the systems that I would like to see us agree to.
2. Set up a Constitutional Republic this is NOT the same as a Democratic Republic.
Thomas Jefferson stated “An ELECTIVE DESPOTISM was not the government we fought for; but one which should not only be founded on free principles, but in which the powers of government should be so divided and balanced among several bodies of magistracy, as that no one could transcend their legal limits, without being effectually checked and restrained by the others.”
3. A system of law based on common-sense, real life decisions made by Judges. A common law system based on fairness and justice. An equitable system where judges and politicians and everyone who acts with our authority and can also be held to account.
The introduction of other laws, where these are conducive to the new society (which will NOT be the law society). Protection for the innocent, unborn child, abortion should not be used as a from of ‘birth control’. This would be in the Constitution.
Our ‘society’ would have a NAME and it’s own constitution, which would include an exit clause, for those people who no longer wanted to be a part of it. The default position would be that, you were a member, but when you reach the age of 21 years of age, you could choose to stay or leave. You will be offered full disclosure (another opinion HERE) at the age of 16 years and be educated in what this means when you make contracts with people in adult life.
4. No politician shall serve more than 4 years in office. This gives more people the opportunity to be an active participant in our society, and reduces the risk of corruption by those whose sole purpose is to serve the people, not to profit from them or deceive them.
5. A political and legal #amnesty, this would be necessary, as many people have been deceived (including politicians) and they’ve been victims too of our existing political and judicial systems.
6. Referendums for all major decisions affecting changes in the systems of law etc., that we agree. This returns the power to the people at a stroke. Other checks and balances on our agreed system of law that may be necessary to ensure true justice for all.
7. Education would also be free for all, to University standard and beyond. Investment in our youth, not abandonment is vital to the future prosperity of our country. We would also immediately cancel all student debt and default on all debt notes, as this debt was obtained without full disclosure being offered to the people of Scotland.
This would wipe out our National ‘debt’ (which is mostly interest) and is keeping us all enslaved by way of punitive taxes on the poor.
8. All jobs of equal merit, and those who choose to work for the new society get four times the amount of money than those who choose not to work. This is funded by the fact that, we’ll no longer have debt notes and economic slavery, but rather, lawful money (this is money issued by a treasury that, would be set up in an Independent Scotland, with real assets like Gold and Silver, purchased by the sale of our exports, oil and gas and other wealth. Not fiat money, which is money with no intrinsic value, like we have now), and all deposits guaranteed by the full faith and credit of our Nation.
Horace Greeley wrote of the National Bank Act in 1872:
“We have stricken the shackles from 4 million human beings and brought all laborers to a common level, not so much by the elevation of the former slaves as by practically reducing the whole working population, white and black, to a condition of serfdom. While boasting of our noble deeds, we are careful to conceal the ugly fact that by our iniquitous system, we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery”
9. We would also have a period of positive migration, in order to attract the best brains from all over the world to come to Scotland and help us prosper further. The best people in the world would come in any case, as here they would be completely free.
A real free market economy created, more on this soon, as this is a topic that could take up as much space as this whole article! However the best example I’ve found to date on this can be found at the Library of Economics and Liberty HERE.
We would become a tax haven for worldwide governments, so that they too could earn interest, reducing their own debt burden. No inflation or deflation either, as we would be free from the clutches of the central banks. We would be one of the wealthiest Nations in the world!
10. Separate the church from the state, as religion should not be allowed to influence the new society directly, through the use of their wealth or power. Churches would, of course, still be allowed to influence their own followers, who would, in turn, be active participants in the new politics.
No large corporate businesses or trades unions would be allowed to have a ‘block vote’, instead everyone’s vote would be counted separately. There would be NO cash for questions scandals, because we each vote on the proposed changes ourselves. Power to the people, not corporate bodies. This would NOT be a simple majority vote, but would require a substantial majority to change something e.g. 75%. More on why this should be soon, but read Thomas Jefferson ELECTED DESPOTISM for an explanation of why this is an important concept.
11. The care of our environment would also be a top priority and we would immediately move to abolish the #fluoridation treatments of our water and other serious environmental issues that, affect the health and well being of our people. See today’s News on Smog for example, affecting Singapore and Indonesia, should you need further convincing.
12. Infrastructure: We would embark on an immediate plan to improve our hard and soft #infrastructure, thus providing much needed jobs and other benefits to the prosperity and well being of our Nation.
13. Freedom of choice on the foods and herbs you want to eat and the method of travel you want to use and other personal freedoms. These are real freedoms, without asking for permissions (permits), or registering (begging), to use anything. With all freedoms comes responsibilities too, of course. This too will be covered in greater depth shortly.
14. Free healthcare for everyone of any age. Proper care for our most vulnerable people and real accountability for anyone who fails them.
15. Abolish our existing local councils and other quangos, move these people to more constructive work (if they want to work), where they too will get greater job satisfaction, so we can all benefit.
16. No reprisals against those who may have unwittingly taken part in the Grand Deception, this would include the Police and minor Politicians and other authority figures.
Senior politicians and Policy Enforcers who were aware of the deception, to be tried for fraud, corruption, treason and war crimes. See my main web site for all you need to know on this or indeed do your own research
17. Adoption of the UN Human Rights and much of the ECHR within our own Constitution. This is the real reason that #UKIP and the Tories want out of Europe or in the case of the Tories ‘a re-negotiation’, it’s also why many Europeans don’t understand why we’re against the #ECHR articles, as they safeguard our human rights.
18. No one shall be above the laws we make, but will be bound by the law. The Police will protect us from harm and not be the slave drivers and enforcers of the politicians. No longer will we live in a Police State.
19. Financial Institutions set up along the lines of those proposed by many historical figures like Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Jackson and many others. Move away from the centrally owned private banks to a system based on that of the North Dakota Bank in the US and other similar banking agencies. I have already commented on this in-depth HERE
20. Food: Using the #Permaculture System and other progressive, modern, safe farming techniques, we make the Farmers’ life easier and in turn give us a food system free of #pesticides that, can be grown almost anywhere. This has also been posted in an earlier article HERE, where I’ve got links to many other useful commentators on the subject.
It is important to realise that, these are merely ideas, cultivated over many years of reading opinions of many learned and enlightened people whom I’ve much admired for their insight and wisdom. However, I would be more interested to hear your own ideas. If we can collectively come up with several different suggestions and new solutions to improve our quality of life, then perhaps these can be offered to the Scottish People for their consideration and, ultimately, their approval of at least the most important of them.
If such a constitution should ever materialise, then I truly believe a period of sustained prosperity and peace could follow. We could enjoy a truly utopian dream. All from simply removing ourselves from the constraints of an interest and debt ridden banking culture that, keeps us all enslaved. Just think no more taxes, no bedroom tax, no council tax, no tax on your wages. Lawful Money and not ‘debt notes’ can truly set us all free.
Happiness, quality of life, personal well-being and personal freedom. This is what those people throughout our history have been trying to tell us was achievable, we chose not to listen, we chose to make war on others, we made a mess of our environment, we ate the cancerous foods we were told was ‘healthy’, we became like blind sheep, we were sold down the river by unscrupulous, greedy people. All because we were controlled and programmed to obey by our overlords and masters that, controlled all the systems of governance mentioned above.
You’ve now read this pre-amble, I urge you to set yourselves free, don’t be a sheep, live your life as the proverbial lion, eat the Shepard, don’t eat their grass and leap those fences that keep you constrained! Follow your own path and live life truly free from the stresses and foods that are killing us all. Don’t be an economic slave for the rest of your life, shake of your apathy it CAN happen. Yes, it CAN happen, really!
So make your voice count at the #referendum for an Independent Scotland, even if you don’t like politics (which affects everything you do), even if you don’t like voting or the SNP or you support ‘staying together’. Put your family and our future generations first, remember the heroes of Scotland’s rich cultural past, who fought for your Freedom and where you were then deprived of it, by those who sought to deceive and control us. Do not let those who died for our freedoms be forgotten, be their voice too. Choose to say YES! to a better future together, as a FREE and independent Nation, do not be a slave any longer, shake off the shackles of tyranny, be the voice for truth. Then when the chance comes to discuss a constitution or policy matters which affect us all, for real, remember what you’ve read here and insist on getting the changes we want implemented! It CAN happen, we must all vote for it, then these changes will come to pass… I will it… you must will it… you must vote for it, say YES! to it… then it will happen!
Do not allow yourself to be further deceived in the forthcoming independence debate, watch out for the ‘parcel of rogues’ (Rabbie Burns derided those members of the Parliament of Scotland who signed the Act of Union with England in 1707, comparing their treachery to the country with the tradition of martial valour and resistance commonly associated with such historic figures as Robert the Bruce and William Wallace), or ‘sold for English Gold’ should history seek to repeat itself and deprive us all of our Freedom once again. Particularly watch out for factions that would seek to grasp power away from us during the months that follow, should we succeed in our right to self-governance (that’s NOT what we have now). Freedom is more than just a word, let it guide your heart and also become your way of life. May the spirit of William Wallace whisper in your ear and stir your conscience and provoke your positive response!
More on Articles 17 and 18 soon (and indeed the others too), I intend to discuss all the articles in greater depth. But now you have my full agenda for those points up for discussion.
I’ll leave you with this thought from Friedrich Durrenmatt
“Before anything else, we need a new age of Enlightenment. Our present political systems must relinquish their claims on truth, justice and freedom and have to replace them with the search for truth, justice, freedom and reason.”
Let’s get the debate started now, please re-tweet this and ‘like’ it in Facebook, widen the scope now, for failure to do so will let the treasonous elite that presently govern us, continue to control and subdue us through their corrupt systems of banking, government and law that, we are enslaved in at present.
More soon.James-Neely: Gillan
A WRITTEN CONSTITUTION FOR AN INDEPENDENT SCOTLAND